Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Herman Reintke <hr...@tauri.nl> on 2004/12/20 12:23:12 UTC

First experiments with J2

LS,

I am starting to experience with the J2 portal and are using

WinXP
Tomcat 5.0.30
Javan 1.4.2._05
Jetspeed M1
It all starts without any visible logmessages.

Surfing the portal (using admin) I have now the first questions.

1/ On the TestSuite Page I only see errors, not able to find testsuite::testPortlet1/2
Do I need to install something additional to use that page ?

2/ Using Portal Site manager
I expected to be able to change/create pages for users using this tab.
But whether I use add page, add folder, add docset I alswys being forwarded to
the Portal Administration Manager (PAM) where I only can display portlet info.
How can I manage the pages in Jetspeed portal ?

Kind regards,

Herman Reintke

Integrating OpenCms and etspeed

Posted by Marek Nowak <ma...@o2.pl>.
Hello Everybody

I was trying to do so accortding to the article at OpenSi.net but I failed.
Was anyone of you trying to integrate Jetspeed and Opencms? If so, could you
please send me a fragment of project that you created?

Regards,
Marek