Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Fermin Da Costa Gomez <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/13 21:07:02 UTC

Re: Could not find template for page XYZ in locale en_US?? (Solved)

Fermin Da Costa Gomez wrote:
> Hensley, Richard wrote:
>
>> You need a file called HomePage.html in either WEB-INF/ or in the web
>> application root directory.
You were right, i was thrown however by the fact that you mentioned HomePage
(which was in available) and did not make the link to the library project
supplying some other components.

> I wish that was true.
> Unfortunately: Spindle doesn't complain and (maybe even worse :-( ) it
> just used to work. The files are where they are suppossed to be (and
> always have been).
As suspected: I made a stupid mistake, accidentally removing *all* the .html
files from the project.

Basically the error message is saying it can't find the (default) .html.