Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mr OCP <mr...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/17 22:25:52 UTC

[users@httpd] php scripts unable to write to a file

Hi

I have webpages using php whcih read from and write to files, it can read
from files and display the info, but it cannot write to the files, I have
issued chmod 777 *, change the ownership of the files to apache user, still
does not work, here is a snipp from my httpd.conf file

------Snipp-------

    # To use CGI scripts:
    #
    AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl