Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Ryan Yost <ry...@gmantle.com> on 2024/04/03 00:55:06 UTC

Python nifi 2.0 and github

Hello,

How do I get Nifi to pull a .py file from one of my git repos to run? I
want to use Nifi but I need to make sure my code lives in github still.

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: Python nifi 2.0 and github

Posted by Fan Li <fa...@apex974.com>.
Hello Ryan, You can create a Python package and declare it as a dependency
in your NiFi Python module. Then you might be able to use the syntax "mypackage
@ git+https://github.com/owner/repo" to install it directly from GitHub
(haven't tried it myself).