Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rick Wayne <fe...@facstaff.wisc.edu> on 2002/09/03 05:38:02 UTC

RE: Cocoon article on JDJ

On Mon, 2002-06-10 at 03:01, Matthew Langham wrote:
> Something we have noticed is the lack of Cocoon presentations at
> conferences. We have submitted 3 for the coming ApacheCon but we have
> noticed that we seem to be the only people submitting anything. Is this the
> case?
>
> And there is only 1 presentation on Cocoon at the O'Reilly OSCC in July -
> which is way tooo few!

matthew, i happened to run across this old note pursuant to some
research, and thought i'd let you know that i did a class at Software
Development West 2002, and will be submitting another for next spring.
so maybe there's a little hope!

(the research, BTW, was for an item in SD magazine's "New & Noteworthy"
column: a bit on cocoon 2.0, and another on the book, for which i thank
you and carsten!)

rw