Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by sudhir kumar <su...@hotmail.com> on 2000/11/16 01:49:35 UTC

New For SOAP!!

Hi All!!

Currently I am generating the xml files using DOM. I want to use SOAP to
generate xml messages using soap encoding and read these xml's in the java
objects.

Can I do this in SOAP??

I am new for SOAP, Can somebody please help me with this.

Regards
Sudhir

http://profiles.msn.com.

Re: New For SOAP!!

Posted by Ryo Neyama <ne...@trl.ibm.co.jp>.
Sudhir,

> Currently I am generating the xml files using DOM. I want to use SOAP to
> generate xml messages using soap encoding and read these xml's in the java
> objects.
>
> Can I do this in SOAP??
>
> I am new for SOAP, Can somebody please help me with this.

I'm not sure I can help you or not...
You may want the following feature in Apache SOAP v2.

xml-soap/java/docs/guide/index.html
> Features of Apache-SOAP

> XMI encoding (available when using Java 1.2.2) supports automatic
> marshalling and unmarshalling of arbitrary objects

Regards,
    Ryo Neyama @ IBM Research, Tokyo Research Laboratory
    Internet Technology
    neyama@trl.ibm.co.jp