Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by hanan <ha...@mymcsb.com> on 2005/09/07 09:30:45 UTC

Creating a super-user role/user in Slide

Hello,
   I would like a single super-user to able to have privileges to perform all actions on all files/collections in Slide. I assume that Domain.xml has to be configured for this, but it is not
yet clear to me exactly what I need to do.

I am using LDAP to retrieve users/roles. This bit appears to
work fine.

Thanks in advance for any pointers,

Hanan

Re: Creating a super-user role/user in Slide

Posted by Lixin Chu <li...@gmail.com>.
have not tried, I guess it is configured through (as in the sample
domain.xml):
 <permission action="*all*" subject="*/roles/root*" inheritable="*true*" />
and
 <objectnode classname="*org.apache.slide.structure.SubjectNode*" uri="*
/users/root*">
< <revision>
   <property namespace="*http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/*"
 name="*password*">*root*</property>
 </revision>
 </objectnode>
 I think it means the user 'root' with password 'root' has 'all'
permissions.

Transaction Documentation

Posted by gu...@free.fr.
I have some deadlives problems with mi transaction on slide.
Do you know where it is posible to find some documentation on transaction ?

Best Regards
Guillaume