Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org> on 2004/04/20 12:33:01 UTC

Problem with id attribute in title element

Hi all,

I'm new to Forrest and use a SVN snapshoot from 04-17-2004. I have
problems in setting the 'id' attribute in 'title' element. When I do:

<section>
    <title id="manageable-collection">Manageable Collection</
</section>

Forrest ignore or modify my id setting . The generated html entry looks
like:

If I use an 'anchor' element

<section>
    <title>Manageable Collection</title>
    <anchor id="manageable-collection"/>
</section>

all works fine, because now I get an additional entry:

<a name="manageable-collection"></a>

What I'm doing wrong? Why was my id setting in 'title' element ignored
and works fine in 'anchor'?

regards,
Armin