Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Mark Hahn <ma...@boutiquing.com> on 2011/06/01 03:52:41 UTC

Re: Encryption Library for data transfer between clients and CouchDB : a requirement in healthcare app.

NodeJS is pure javascript.  No erlang.

--
Mark Hahn
Website Manager

Re: Encryption Library for data transfer between clients and CouchDB : a requirement in healthcare app.

Posted by Albin Stigo <al...@gmail.com>.
Don't forget about ssh tunneling.. crypto + login + handling of keys. Don't
duplicate functionality.

Albin

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Hahn <ma...@boutiquing.com>.

--
Mark Hahn
Website Manager

Re: Encryption Library for data transfer between clients and CouchDB : a requirement in healthcare app.

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.