Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/08 05:28:49 UTC

Branching for 1.0.0 tomorrow

Discussion looked pretty positive, so going to create the branch for preparing the 1.0.0.

Hoping we should be good on TCK.  We had some regressions with regards to some of the performance enhancements I added.  I disabled one and fixed the other (the bigger perf issue).  So fingers crossed on a green build and tck pass.

If you have any non-functional changes, feel free to slip them in (tomee console skinning, etc).

-David

Re: Branching for 1.0.0 tomorrow

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Fixed it while you were writing the mail ;)

it should be fine now.

A note on OSGi: we can't use our dynamic MBean (@MBean) because it is in
javax.management package and this package is used by the jre. Maybe we
should support alternative annotations like
org.apache.openejb.api.MBean?... just a note

- Romain

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 10, 2012, at 11:32 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> On Apr 10, 2012, at 12:36 AM, David Blevins wrote:
>
>> The release branch is looking pretty good.  We're still waiting on two snapshots:
>>
>> - Bean Validation
>> - XBean
>
> Ok, both are up for votes now!  So we're getting close.
>
> Thanks, Romain, for adding a buildbot builder definition for the release branch!  I've gone ahead and added a scheduler for it (and made the required svn config) so it will run when the branch is updated, as well as a way to trigger it from the IRC bot.  So we should be set to use the builder definition now!
>
> A build is up and running now:
>
>  http://ci.apache.org/builders/openejb-4-empty-repo/builds/1

A build which will likely fail :)  Fixed some things and fingers crossed on the next one!

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.