Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Will Stevens <sw...@apache.org> on 2018/09/05 18:34:32 UTC

Register for ApacheCon Montreal - TODAY!!!

Hey Everyone,
With the event just over two weeks away, we have a special offer for you.
If you are coming to the event and you want to bring some additional
colleagues or customers, now is the time.

I have been working with the ApacheCon team at the Apache Foundation who
are organizing the event to help make this conference affordable to
everyone.  They have been very generous in offering a discount code on
registration to help support our community.

$375 USD!!! -
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/apachecon-north-america-2018-registration-43200327342?discount=TCPBW18

Reach out to your colleagues and customers and invite them to the event.

Looking forward to seeing you all in a couple weeks.

Cheers,

*Will Stevens*

* <http://ca.cloudstackcollab.org/>*