Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Lawrence Sewell <la...@vt.edu> on 2010/08/02 22:15:53 UTC

using breadcrumbs in Wicket 1.4.9

My first Wicket application uses Wicket 1.4.9 and breadcrumbs where I
need to go from:

	panel A / panel B / panel C

to:

	panel A / panel B / panel D

by selecting a submit button on a form in panel C, e.g. replace panel
C (after processing the form) with panel D as the active crumb.

Is this possible?

I have only been able to do the following:

	panel A / panel B / panel C / panel D

SV: using breadcrumbs in Wicket 1.4.9

Posted by Wilhelmsen Tor Iver <To...@arrive.no>.
> 	panel A / panel B / panel C
>
> to:
>
> 	panel A / panel B / panel D

One option could be to setActive(panel B) then activate(panel D factory); to get the panel B reference just loop through the model or keep a reference to it somewhere.

- Tor Iver