Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Bussie, Andre D" <an...@lmco.com> on 2004/08/03 21:32:56 UTC

Cannot find message Resource

I have a web application that has been performing fine for weeks now all
of sudden I get the following error:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find message resources under key
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE

My web.xml has the following

<web-app>

<init-param>

      <param-name>ApplicationResources</param-name>

      <param-value>com.lmco.ms2.nmac.ApplicationResources</param-value>

    </init-param>

My struts-config.xml contains the following

<message-resources parameter="com.lmco.ms2.nmac.application" />

<message-resources parameter="com.lmco.ms2.nmac.ApplicationResources" />

What's causing this error to occur all of sudden?

Thanks in advance