Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/09 09:27:17 UTC

Apache Camel 2.12.0 released

The Apache Camel project [1] is a powerful open source integration
framework based on known Enterprise Integration Patterns [2].

The Camel community announces the immediate availability of a new minor
release camel-2.12.0. This release is issued after 5 months of intense
efforts. During this period the camel community continued to support
previous versions and issued various patch releases as well.

The camel-2.11.0 release comes with 350 issues fixed. Camel
is the open source integration framework with the largest support of
protocols and data formats on the market. This release adds another 15
components, supporting technologies like netty-http, sap, stomp, yammer
and facebook.

The artifacts are published and ready for you to download [3] either from
the Apache mirrors or from the Central Maven repository.
For more details please take a look at the release notes [4].

Many thanks to the Camel community for making this release possible.

[1] http://camel.apache.org/
[2] http://camel.apache.org/enterprise-integration-patterns.html
[3] http://camel.apache.org/download.html

[4] http://camel.apache.org/camel-2120-release.html

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: Apache Camel 2.12.0 released

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it may take some time to sync these artifacts.
You can find all the camel 2.12.0 artifacts in this repo[1]
[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.