Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2013/12/31 14:19:48 UTC

Emeritus commiters

Hi committers,

After a discussion in PMC private ML, I have put some inactive commiters as Emeritus.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+PMC+Members+and+Committers

If you feel you should not be in this list please add yourself back in the "PMC members and active Committers" list.

The intent is to clarify the status of the OFBiz team, we are actually 15 active commiters, with, of course, few "less active" (to say the least).

Note that, though they are no longer "much" active, I did not put David and Andrew in the Emeritus list.
I rather marked them as project creators in the PMC list, that was my own disputable decision...

Jacques