Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sr...@bmwmcext.com on 2001/12/03 20:59:24 UTC

Is there a way to get NT Login UserId in JSP? Desperate -- Deadli ne approaching fast

We want to provide some basic authentification using NT LoginId. All our
users in the Intranet use NT Machines and Tomcat is running out of process
on IIS. Is it possible to get Nt Login? Appreciate some sample code if
possible. I could get it with Tomcat3.2.3 earlier. We have migrated to
tomcat 4.0.1.

Appreciate all help.

Sreekanth

the sender immediately.

MIMEsweeper and Symantec Norton AntiVirus for the presence
of computer viruses.