Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> on 2011/01/18 18:00:59 UTC

Test suite for trunks looks good again

Hi,

after yesterdays various small fixes the test suite for trunk again runs
flawlessly for me, no failures, no cores. Tested on Solaris 8+10 Sparc,
RedHat 5 64 Bits and SuSE Linux Enterprise 10 32 Bits using r1060283.

I checked against apr trunk (r1060249) and apr 1.4.2/apu 1.3.10, using
dynamically and statically linked modules and running the test suite
with default LogLevel (debug) as well as with LogLevel trace8 for MPMs
prefork, worker and event (where applicable).

Especially I could no longer reproduce the rewrite failures (proxy 502),
but since those were sporadically you might want to recheck yourselves.

Regards,

Rainer