Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Mork, Phil" <PM...@temgweb.com> on 2001/02/01 00:29:01 UTC

RE: Unsing your own serializer

Octav,

Did you set up the mapping of your custom serializer in your Deployment
Descriptor as well? Both the client and the server must know what
serializer/deserializer to use for your particular Java class.  You only
showed client code.

Phil

Posted by Sandeep Shrivastava <sa...@bea.com>.
You can write your serializer/de-serializer and return the array in a single
embedded element for example as a comma delimited list of values.

Cheers

Sandeep

RE: Printing the request and response payload...

Posted by Priya <pm...@orbit-e.com>.
Have you considered using the tunnel utility
(org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui) ?

regards,
Priya

How can I print the request and response payload on to the screen?

Posted by Mahendra Babu <ba...@geometricsoftware.com>.

Posted by Mahendra Babu <ba...@geometricsoftware.com>.

Posted by Octav Chipara <oc...@cse.unl.edu>.
I get the problem on the client side ... If you have any ideas how I could
do that it would be cool.

Take care,