Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stefan Person <sp...@samhammer.de> on 2005/02/22 12:04:22 UTC

isapi_redirect and HTTP PUT doesn't work

Hi @ll,

my first post in this list ;)
Well, I've a problem with the isapi_redirect.dll (versions 1.2.6 and 1.2.8)
in combination with a http PUT request. With a old version, don't know which
exact, it's from 2001, the request works without any problems.
I'm using tomcat 5.5 and IIS5 on Windows 2000 Server and isapi_redirect.dll.
For testing I use curl 7.10 with the following command: curl -T
"E:\test.png" -X "PUT" "http://myhost/fileupload/FileUploadServlet"
With isapi_redirect.dll versions 1.2.6 and 1.2.8 I get the following error:

If I use the GET command, the servlet works and I get back the right
message.
In the logfiles I could see, IIS forwards a GET to
/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll but not a PUT command.

thnx for your help

kind regards
    Stefan