Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Fernandez Gomara, Ruben (CCI-Atlanta)" <Ru...@cox.com> on 2015/10/01 16:00:07 UTC

Cassandra certification

Hi,
Did anybody took the Cassandra (Administrator) certification on the Summit? Any feedback? How was the test?
Thanks
Ruben

Re: Cassandra certification

Posted by Michael Shuler <mi...@pbandjelly.org>.
On 10/02/2015 09:11 PM, Renato Perini wrote:
> What credibility can have a certification with a non disclosure agreement?

Many (most?) technical certifications require signing and NDA agreeing
to not disclose the test material. Cisco and RedHat certification tests
that I have taken both required signing an NDA. Heck, the SAT college
entrance exam has a non-disclosure, too..

--
Kind regards,
Michael

Re: Cassandra certification