Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by 尹文才 <ba...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/25 09:30:23 UTC

how to submit bug found in NIFI code

Hi guys, I wonder if any of you knows the correct way to submit bugs found
in current NIFI's code, I checked the JIRA page of NIFI and it seems that I
need to login to be able to submit an issue. Thanks.

Regards,
Ben

Re: how to submit bug found in NIFI code

Posted by 尹文才 <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Janosch, I managed to submit a NIFI processor bug after creating an
account of JIRA.

The bug pertains to a new NIFI processor called PutDatabaseRecord and the
link of the issue is as blow, please correct me if anything is wrong since
this is the first time I submit a bug for NIFI:

Ben

Posted by "Woschitz, Janosch" <Ja...@thinkbiganalytics.com>.
Hi Ben,