Posted to dev@gossip.apache.org by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/06 14:22:08 UTC

Contribution to Apache Gossip

Hi,

I would like to contribute to Apache gossip. I have been contributed to
Apache Ignite and Concourse database previously and currently working on
open source In house workflow engine at Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

Thanks

--
Chandresh Pancholi
Senior Software Engineer

Re: Contribution to Apache Gossip

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for replying Gary. I have went through the example and got fair
bit if idea about code base.

I would prefer to start contributing by picking Jira tasks and later work
on features.

I have already written code for junit5 Jira ticket. I can raise PR if
allowed by assignee.

Posted by Gary Dusbabek <gd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.
*Bump*

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Hi Chandresh,

Thanks for your interest in Apache Gossip.

I'd encourage you to take a look at the issues which are presently on
JIRA [1] and find one that is unassigned to work on. Alternatively, feel
free to try out Gossip and file an issue of your own for an
improvement/fix you'd like to make.

Feel free to reach out on this list if you have any questions along the
way. Happy programming :)

- Josh

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GOSSIP