Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Navjot Singh <na...@net4india.net> on 2003/03/19 15:03:23 UTC

struts validator

hi all,

I have this kind of setup.

+ def, mod1, mod2 [3 Modules]
+ Def1.properties, Mod1.properties , Mod2.properties  [respective Message
Resources]
+ validation-def.xml, validation-mod1.xml, validation-mod2.xml [respective
Validation files]

I have tried this. BUT every time, after Validation it picks up from Default
resource bundle.

Please HELP! I am getting fed up from Struts now.
>From past 10 days, all i am trying to to do is to get the Modules based
setup working. Still, i am doing the same and not getting to the application
logic.

DOES VALIDATION Support multiple message resources / validation files.

regards
navjot singh

Struts validator for multiple modules

Posted by Navjot Singh <na...@net4india.net>.
Hi List,

Somehow, I made it working for myself. Now i am happy with the overall
setup. (After a learning pain of almost 5-7 days ;-)
Whenever I get time, I will put up my sample app on board so that others
won't waste time to setup their module based app structure.

regards
navjot singh