Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by aswath satrasala <as...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/11 08:54:17 UTC

Adding initial inventory items

Hello,
I was reading the messages, and there are two methods to add the initial
inventory
1.  Facility->ReceiveInventory.
2.  Facility->InventoryItems->New InventoryItem.  This method will not let
specify the Quantity.

How do I specify the quantity for 'non-serialized' inventory items using
method2.

-Aswath

Re: Adding initial inventory items

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
you can add a service that calls #2 then #1
follow the best practice for customization.

aswath satrasala sent the following on 1/10/2011 11:54 PM: