Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mirko Caserta <mi...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/04 17:26:49 UTC

cxf rest service disappears with camel 2.8.0

Hi there,
I have a web app which exposes a cxf rest service via <jaxrs:server>
and two soap endpoints with <cxf:cxfEndpoint>.

The problem is, with camel 2.7.2, everything works okay. When I switch
to camel 2.8.0, the <jaxrs:server> endpoint disappears and in the cxf
servlet index which shows the available services I can only see the
two soap endpoints listed.

I read the release notes for camel 2.8.0 and I am adding
camel-cxf-transport to my dependencies.

Also, here is a diff of the jars which end up in WEB-INF/lib:

http://pastie.org/2320248

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Mirko

Re: cxf rest service disappears with camel 2.8.0

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mirko,

Can you create a simple test case and submit it to the Camel JIRA?
It will be helpful to help us locate the issue.

--
Willem
----------------------------------

Posted by Mirko Caserta <mi...@nexse.com>.
I'm sending the context config file in a private message to you as it
contains some of my customer's business info in the camel route.

Mirko

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

--
Willem
----------------------------------

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
excuse my latest mail, hit the wrong button :(

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Mirko Caserta <mi...@nexse.com>.
Hi Willem,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.