Posted to user@struts.apache.org by akash agrawal <ak...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/04/12 03:20:10 UTC

How to use annotationWorkflow Interceptor

Hi,

I am looking at the example provided on this link:
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/annotationworkflowinterceptor.html

I couldn't find annotationWorkflow in my struts-default.xml
<interceptor-ref name="annotationWorkflow"/>

I get an error from framework:

2008-04-11 18:04:58.817 ERROR [StandardContext                3638]: Exception starting filter struts2
Unable to find interceptor class referenced by ref-name annotationWorkflow - interceptor-ref - file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.20/webapps/pm/WEB-INF/classes/struts.xml:32:49
	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.InterceptorBuilder.constructInterceptorReference(InterceptorBuilder.java:50)

Any ideas?

Re: How to use annotationWorkflow Interceptor

Posted by 袁嘉铭 <go...@gmail.com>.
i have try it ,  no problem happen

this is my config

<struts>

 <package name="struts2" extends="struts-default">

  <default-action-ref name="test" />
  <default-class-ref class="struts.action.TestActionSupport" />
  <action name="test" class="struts.action.TestAction">
   <result>test.jsp</result>
  </action>

 </package>
</struts>

public class TestAction {
 private static final long serialVersionUID = -2818133285465497272L;

 public String execute() throws Exception {
  return Action.SUCCESS;
 }

}

public class TestActionSupport extends ActionSupport {
}
gordian

Posted by 袁嘉铭 <go...@gmail.com>.
hi,akash

i see the source code but i can't found any place config the name
of annotationWorkflow interceptor.
i think you will want to use it you must config it by yourself

add this in your interceptors

EX

<interceptors>
   <interceptor name="annotationWorkflow"
    class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.annotations.AnnotationWorkflowInterceptor"
/>
  </interceptors>

 it any english you doesn't know what it mean.
forgive my poor english

gordian