Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Les Hughes <le...@rubus.com> on 2001/07/26 18:24:13 UTC

[SUBMIT] P4Reopen P4Revert + docs resend

Hi,

These don't seem to have made it into CVS yet (I cant see them on
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/task
defs/optional/perforce/
so here's a repost.

Bye,

Les

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 02:24, Les Hughes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> These don't seem to have made it into CVS yet (I cant see them on
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/tas
>k defs/optional/perforce/
> so here's a repost.

Soz. I just committed them. However to be honest I know nothing about P4 so
if you could recheck them and anyone else who knows them checks them then
that would be great ;)

Hopefully I haven't stuffed anything up ;)

> Bye,
>
> Les

Cheers,

Pete