Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by pdb <di...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/21 08:29:07 UTC

JMeter Results

Hi all:

I have recorded a script in Badboy and exported it to JMeter
I have given 10 as the number of users and run the tests in JMeter.
I'm getting NumberFormatException in one particular page.
But when i do this action manually there is no exception.
Could there be an error in the bad boy script itself?? How do i recognize
that??

Appreciate any help.
Thanks.
PDB

Re: JMeter Results

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Where does the NumberFormatException originate?

Is it in jmeter.log?
In which case that may be a bug in JMeter, please create a Bugzilla issue.

If it is on the web-page, then that indicates a bug in the application,
presumably caused by the data sent by JMeter.

Check the request data for that sampler in the View Tree Listener.