Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "aaron@tophold.com" <aa...@tophold.com> on 2017/07/25 02:41:42 UTC

Some question regards near cache and cache store

Hi All,

Will REPLICATED mode cache can not use the NearCacheConfiguration?   Also the affinity should not be used for REPLICATED mode cache right?

Possible evict some data from the cache manually, when use JDBC storage as back-end;  for some entry, I only want to mark them as deleted  and move away from cache not really delete from DB.

Thanks for your time! very appreciate!

Regards
Aaron

aaron@tophold.com

Re: Some question regards near cache and cache store

Posted by Nikolai Tikhonov <nt...@apache.org>.
Hi Aaron,

NearCacheConfiguration can be used for REPLICATED cache. It can be useful
for client node. Affinity function used also for REPLICATED caches.

>Possible evict some data from the cache manually, when use
JDBC storage as back-end;  for some entry, I only want to mark them
as deleted  and move away from cache not really delete from DB.
IgniteCache#clear method does what you want.