Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Henrik Vendelbo <hv...@bluprints.com> on 2005/01/30 19:26:03 UTC

cycle.setAttribute, bug?

I am using Tapestry 3.0.1 on Tomcat 5.5/Java 1.5 and have made a custom
service.

in service(..) I call cycle.setAttribute("topicservice","TopicService"); and
test it later when rendering a component, but apparently getAttribute
doesn't seem to think it is set.

If I force an Exception on the page no attribute is listing in the
information. Is this a bug, or am I not allowed to call setAttribute in this
way ?

Would be nice to be able to show the inspector with information from this
request, rather than the one showing the inspector itself.

Is there a better way to pass information between the service and components
used by it ?

Henrik