Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Daniel S. Haischt" <da...@googlemail.com> on 2010/03/12 04:12:29 UTC

Re: svn commit: r920267 - in /openejb/trunk/openejb3/examples/simple-webservice/src: main/java/org/superbiz/calculator/CalculatorImpl.java main/java/org/superbiz/calculator/CalculatorWs.java test/java/org/superbiz/calculator/CalculatorTest.java

You could always trigger a new build using buildbot which runs on
windoze and linux. I am on Mac OS X snow leopard but right now using a
CDMA connection which would make the SVN checkout pretty slow I
suppose. Otherwise I could give it a try...

Cheers
Daniel

Posted by "Daniel S. Haischt" <da...@googlemail.com>.
hummm Firefox shows the continuum web page in some Asian characters.
Should I be concerned?

this is the linux build that initially failed:

 -> http://ci.apache.org/builders/openejb-trunk/builds/291

this is the windoze build that initially failed:

 -> http://ci.apache.org/builders/openejb-trunk-win/builds/170

We are as well supposed to have dedicated builds for IBM JDKs but it
looks like they haven't been setup yet.

Cheers
Daniel

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.