Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Galen Dunkleberger <ga...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/25 19:23:25 UTC

SaveState Question

Am I correct in believing that the x:saveState tag will only save state for
the life of a single view? In other words as long as I'm posting back to the
same viewId that state will be saved but as soon as I navigate to another
view the state is gone? Or does this tag allow you to save state across
requests across views?
Thanks,
Galen

Re: SaveState Question