Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org> on 2016/08/25 23:27:32 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Hadoop 2.7.3 Release

Hi all,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the Apache Hadoop community has voted to release Apache Hadoop 2.7.3.

Apache Hadoop 2.7.3 is the third minor release in the Hadoop-2.7.x line.

The release has 221 resolved issues with the following breakdown

	• 57 in Hadoop Common
	• 79 in HDFS
	• 57 in YARN
	• 28 in MapReduce

Please see the Hadoop 2.7.3 Release Notes for a detailed list of issues resolved.

The release news is posted on the Hadoop website too (http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.7.3/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/releasenotes.html), you can go to the downloads section directly (http://hadoop.apache.org/releases.html#Download). The release documentation is up at http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.7.3/.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the release!

+Vinod

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hadoop 2.7.3 Release

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.
It looks like few mirrors are lagging - I sent the note after I got success from a couple of mirrors.

Please try other mirrors if you run into issues with one of them - things should work everywhere in less than a day.

Thanks
+Vinod