Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st> on 2002/12/13 17:06:20 UTC

samples block

Nicola, (and team) should we really have a single "samples" block??

I'd prefer to have the individual sample inside the blocks and
those general samples maybe inside a documentation block.

What do you think?
--
Torsten

PS: Did you have nice trip back home? Did you give that camera back to
your daughter? ;)

Re: samples block

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Torsten Curdt dijo:
> Nicola, (and team) should we really have a single "samples" block??

Yes, I think this way is better, because you dont need samples inside your
application. In that case the samples will represent a waste of space in
the hard disk.

Antonio Gallardo

Re: samples block

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

Torsten Curdt wrote:
> Nicola, (and team) should we really have a single "samples" block??
>
> I'd prefer to have the individual sample inside the blocks and
> those general samples maybe inside a documentation block.

the samples block is just about the org.apache.cocoon.samples package
classes, which are not that much anyway.

Every block has its own samples dir.

> What do you think?
> --
> Torsten
>
> PS: Did you have nice trip back home?

Yup, thanks :-)
Your talk about the Cocoon IDE was so vivid that I cant get that image
out of my head, you *!^!^!    ;-)

> Did you give that camera back to
> your daughter? ;)

hehehe