Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Larry Ruiz <lr...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/12 02:47:20 UTC

Can ftpserver server be configure to run as cluster?

Hi, I wonder if ftpserver can be configure as a cluster, maybe running
several instance that shares the same filesystem..., or what are the
possibilities. is there a work in that direction?

any advise would be more than welcome

regards,
Larry Ruiz

Re: Can ftpserver server be configure to run as cluster?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 2:47 AM, Larry Ruiz <lr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I wonder if ftpserver can be configure as a cluster, maybe running
> several instance that shares the same filesystem..., or what are the
> possibilities. is there a work in that direction?

You can certainly have multiple instances running against the same
file system. If you by cluster mean things like session replication,
then no, we do not currently support that. Are there any other
features you're looking for?

/niklas