Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/12/15 23:20:14 UTC

Re: Propose to put JIRA traffic on separate hive list

Sorry, I dropped the ball on this. I seemed to get enough +1s and no
major objections, so I'll get an INFRA ticket filed to make this happen.

Alan.

--
Sent with Postbox <http://www.getpostbox.com>

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Propose to put JIRA traffic on separate hive list

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.
I just got around to creating the ticket for this:

Sorry to be so slow on it.

Alan.

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.