Posted to users@maven.apache.org by snappersdad <Me...@Pragmatics.com> on 2009/03/18 21:03:20 UTC

mvn weblogic:undeploy NoClassDefError L10nLookup

All,

Just recently I am getting the following error when I try to undeploy to my
local weblogic.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: weblogic/i18ntools/L10nLookup
        at
weblogic.deploy.internal.DeployerTextFormatter.(DeployerTextFormatter.java:20)
        at weblogic.Deployer.(Deployer.java:29)

I am using the command mvn weblogic:undeploy.

The issue just poped-up last week and is not dependent on project or which
weblogic server I use on my local workstation.

Anyone have any ideas?

Re: mvn weblogic:undeploy NoClassDefError L10nLookup

Posted by snappersdad <Me...@Pragmatics.com>.
It turns out I had to add the following to the maven plugin section:

				<dependencies>
					<dependency>
               				<groupId>weblogic</groupId>
                				<artifactId>weblogic</artifactId>
                				<version>9.0</version>
                				<scope>provided</scope>
            			</dependency>
					<dependency>
						<groupId>weblogic</groupId>
                				<artifactId>webservices</artifactId>
                				<version>9.0</version>
                				<scope>provided</scope>
					</dependency>
				</dependencies>

and before that I had to follow the steps outlined on this page:

http://mojo.codehaus.org/weblogic-maven-plugin/installation.html