Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org> on 2018/06/10 06:30:21 UTC

Review Board Report draft for the last month

Here's the Board repot draft, which I will submit on 2018-06-13.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FREEMARKER/Board+report+draft

Any comments?

 Daniel Dekany

Re: Review Board Report draft for the last month

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
+1 Thanks Daniel!

Jacques

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org>.
Monday, June 11, 2018, 12:43:04 AM, David E Jones wrote:

> Thanks Daniel, looks good on first read through, not a lot going on
> recently.

Yeah. FM tends to go ahead in bursts with even months of gaps between.
That's expected if you don't have a many contributors. I think we will
be still able to do roughly two 2.x releases per year, just as it was
in the recent few years.

BTW, in the background I'm fiddling with the more uniform FM3
directive syntax, which allows easier tooling and most importantly,
custom dialects. It just goes slowly, as it only receives little time
here and there in the recent months (and each time I get to it, first
I have to refresh my memories...). I will commit/discuss it as soon as
it takes a more defined shape.

Posted by David E Jones <de...@dejc.com>.

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org>.
FYI, I have submitted the report to the Board:
https://whimsy.apache.org/board/agenda/2018-06-20/FreeMarker

If anyone wants some change, it can be still edited for a while.

Sunday, June 10, 2018, 8:30:21 AM, Daniel Dekany wrote:

> Here's the Board repot draft, which I will submit on 2018-06-13.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FREEMARKER/Board+report+draft
>
> Any comments?

 Daniel Dekany