Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by victor_emailbox <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/06 07:42:14 UTC

Nutch Cannot Find Indexed Pages?

Hi,
  I followed all the steps in the 0.8 tutorial except that I have only 2
urls in the crawling list.   When I do a search in Nutch in my browser, it
can't find anything as if it doesn't have anything in the db or index.  Does
anyone know why?
Thanks.

Sent from the Nutch - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Nutch Cannot Find Indexed Pages?

Posted by Dennis Kubes <nu...@dragonflymc.com>.
Does it not have anything in the database or are there entries in the
index but nothing is being returned by the search?

Dennis

Posted by victor_emailbox <vi...@yahoo.com>.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.