Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Madhusudan Borkar <mb...@etouch.net> on 2017/04/24 21:29:06 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Apache Hive connector - HiveIO

Hi all,

code including unit testing. Please, let us know the next steps.
Since, our team is new to Beam, your help and suggestions will be
appreciated.

Madhu Borkar

[1]
https://docs.google.com/a/etouch.net/document/d/161_7y0A3kgLxmp6-TSNUVZgFgzCH1knwSWtNDwSQj7w/edit?usp=sharing

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-1158
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-1158>

Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Hive connector - HiveIO

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Great news !

I'm ready to review and help !

Thanks !
Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Hive connector - HiveIO

Posted by Madhusudan Borkar <mb...@etouch.net>.
Hi Stephen,
Sure. I shared the document for comments but it didn't work.
Let me look into it.

Madhu Borkar

Posted by Stephen Sisk <si...@google.com.INVALID>.
hi Madhu!