Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Nishadi Kirielle Arachchillage <Ni...@anu.edu.au> on 2020/03/09 00:53:03 UTC

[COMDEV-342] Flink Connect GSoC Project

Hi Devs,

To give you a little background about my self, I can introduce myself to the community as a second-year Ph.D. student from the Australian National University and a PMC member and Committer from the Apache Gora project.  My research interests include data mining and parallelism which make me believe that the RocketMq project is of high interest for my research direction.  I am currently working on a data linkage research project and for further details, you can refer to https://cecs.anu.edu.au/people/nishadi-kirielle.

I am interested in participating in this year's GSoC by contributing to the Apache RocketMq project.
I have hands-on experience in previous GSoC projects as well (Contributed to Apache Gora project).

I am currently looking at the Apache RocketMQ Connect Flink project<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-342> and would like to have any feedback and tips on getting started with this project.

Thank you and best regards,
Nishadi

Nishadi Kirielle

PhD Student,

Research School of Computer Science,

ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science,

Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia.

Re: [COMDEV-342] Flink Connect GSoC Project

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
Hi, Nishadi,

Great work, and could you submit this proposal to the GSoC website?

Nishadi Kirielle Arachchillage <Ni...@anu.edu.au> 于2020年3月23日周一
上午5:36写道:

Posted by Nishadi Kirielle Arachchillage <Ni...@anu.edu.au>.
Hi mentors and developers,

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/GTHzXLp5-cSzPuwbeNTcBzXLftfY2cyv2QEVoCfbKT3nWHXwoXcMGbLsfbBqECuDzLPPn7UKqQ=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TXQk63A7Z29w3H1UlgQ3F297-opy2b2iBaVQHA6sjdo/edit?usp=sharing>
GSoC 2020 - Apache RocketMQ Flink Connect<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TXQk63A7Z29w3H1UlgQ3F297-opy2b2iBaVQHA6sjdo/edit?usp=sharing>

[ISSUE #532] Fix Checkstyle issue in rocketmq-flink by nishadi ・ Pull Request #533 ・ apache/rocketmq-externals<https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-externals/pull/533>

[rocketmq-flink] Checkstyle issues ・ Issue #532 ・ apache/rocketmq-externals<https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-externals/issues/532>
The issue tracker is ONLY used for bug report and feature request. Any question or RocketMQ proposal please use our mailing lists. BUG REPORT Please describe the issue you observed: What did you do...
github.com

Thank you and best regards,
Nishadi

Nishadi Kirielle

PhD Student,

Research School of Computer Science,

ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science,

Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia.

Thanks for your attention to the Apache RocketMQ Connect Flink project<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-342>, and up to now, Apache RocketMQ has implemented Flink connect based on the data stream, so in this project, we hope to implement Flink's table (SQL) connect. If possible, you can start by getting familiar with this connect<https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-externals/tree/master/rocketmq-flink>, including the use of Apache RocketMQ<https://github.com/apache/rocketmq>. If you have any questions during this process, please feel free to write to us directly.

Thanks
Henry

Nishadi Kirielle Arachchillage <Ni...@anu.edu.au>> 于2020年3月9日周一 上午8:53写道:

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.