Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2020/08/01 13:34:55 UTC

All ci-* Masters upgrades

Hi All,

Tomorrow - 2nd August starting around 12PM UTC I'll be upgrading all the
new
Cloudbees instances, those are:-

jenkins-ccos.apache.org - The Operations Center
ci-builds.apache.org - The replacement Master for builds.apache.org
ci-cassandra.apache.org - Cassandra project Master
ci-hadoop.apache.org - Hadoop and related projects Master
ci-couchdb.apache.org - CouchDB project Master
ci-beam.apache.org - Beam project Master
ci-infra.apache.org - Infrastructure Team Master

They 'should' only be down for a few minutes each.

After that, any plugins that need upgrading will be upgraded.
Any new plugins waiting for this upgrade will be installed.

HTH

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator