Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@actian.com> on 2017/06/16 15:12:39 UTC

Bootstrap classpath in Jenkins builds?

Hi all,
                I was bitten by this a couple of weeks ago, so I wanted to see if we can do better?  The problem is that even if you set "source=1.6" and "target=1.6" for the build, without setting the bootstrap classpath for 1.6 it won't actually check for APIs that are unavailable in 1.6 (methods that have been added since, and things like that).  So, does anyone know if there is a way to set this value in the Jenkins environment?  This would be for the 2.0.x branch only at this point.

Thanks,
Roger Whitcomb