Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by ka...@racsa.co.cr on 2003/11/18 18:10:56 UTC

Is Development Active?

Hello.

I am getting to know the Turbine framework and its way of work and I
find it is greate news ( yes I know, 2.4 but I didn't see the project
before ), I really like it.

But, in some page I read something about development stopped (I think
3.0) and getting the modification back to the actual release.

Is this something just about re-scheduling of next versions or the
project will be stopped?

Thanks.

K.

Re: Is Development Active?

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
katarn@racsa.co.cr wrote:

>I am getting to know the Turbine framework and its way of work and I
>find it is greate news ( yes I know, 2.4 but I didn't see the project
>before ), I really like it.

2.3 is the current release, 2.4 is currently being developed.

>But, in some page I read something about development stopped (I think
>3.0) and getting the modification back to the actual release.

3.0 is considered a failed experiment (though it does work and is used
successfully by some) - development of the 2.x version continues.

>Is this something just about re-scheduling of next versions or the
>project will be stopped?

Active development of 2.x continues, look at the turbine-dev mail
archive to see progress.

Scott

--
Scott Eade