Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rajesh Khan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/03 04:29:55 UTC

Address string issue - How to insert these options programatically

I am currently creating a que with the following configuration

python qpid-config add queue que_prices  --argument
qpid.last_value_queue_key=ticker --limit-policy=ring  --max-queue-size=0
--max-queue-count=0

I know how to create a queue programatically and make it an LVQ. This is
how I would do it

tx = sess.sender("que_prices;{create:always, node:{type:queue,
x-declare:{arguments:{'qpid.last_value_queue_key':'ticker'}}}}")

However I dont know how to add the --limit-policy , --max-queue-size and
the --max-queue-count to the above string. Any suggestions would be
appreciated

Re: Address string issue - How to insert these options programatically

Posted by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>.
You can try something like this:

que_prices;{create:always, node:{type:queue, x-declare:{arguments:{'qpid.
last_value_queue_key':'ticker', 'qpid.policy_type': ring, 'qpid.max_count':
1000, 'qpid.max_size': 1000000}}}}

Regards
Jakub