Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by ed d <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2017/10/17 16:54:20 UTC

CEF parser only finding "Found %d groups"

Apache metron 0.4.1, git cloned.

Applied the CEF parser in the Management UI to ZScalar traffic.

I do see some traffic coming through, but most of the output in the storm log is "Found %d groups"

How do i verify that all the traffic is flowing through and the logs causing the "Found %d groups" message are not being dropped? And how do i correct that message, assuming its an error?

Re: CEF parser only finding "Found %d groups"

Posted by ed d <ra...@hotmail.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-1256

Posted by ed d <ra...@hotmail.com>.
Forgot to add the snippet.