Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Kunal Gaikwad <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/04 07:40:34 UTC

Hive for registration process

Hi,

I have an e-commerce app which has a registration process(it is a 5 step
registration process). On the submit button the data is pushed on the SQL
db currently. I wanna know can Hive help me with 1000 or more user
registrations at a time? If yes how can I go about it?  and how fast will
it be?

Currently there are 7 tables data to be stored in SQL. Can using Hadoop
help with many user registration?

I stated 1000 as it is a start, eventually more number of users will be
registering. the launch of the app is through India

Thanks and regards,
Kunal Anil Gaikwad
Hadoop Developer
+91 9029648475