Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Rhett Sutphin <rh...@detailedbalance.net> on 2010/03/24 03:35:42 UTC

Re: License question: releasing an extension that includes buildr-derived code

Hi,

Thanks to both of you for the clarification.  I'm including the
Intalio statement in NOTICE, too.

(I've pushed an initial version of the separated code to github[1].
I'll announce it on user@buildr once there's an actual release.)

Thanks again,
Rhett

[1]: http://github.com/rsutphin/buildr-iidea