Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Lokesh Babu <lo...@aztecsoft.com> on 2007/01/03 07:29:16 UTC

problem downloading jsieve demonstration

Hi,

We are facing problem during download of Jseive demonstration for james
using the following mirror
using apache svn http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/james/jsieve/trunk/.

we are unable to find the following package in demonstration code
"org.apache.jsieve.parser.generated"

can any one please provide the file in the package or provide a link where
can we find sample jseive
implementation code.

regards
Lokesh

Re: problem downloading jsieve demonstration

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
I don't remember the current jsieve status, but you can try this:
"mvn generate-sources" using maven2
or "ant preprocess" using ant.

They both should do the trick and generate the sources.

Probably the mvn script will generate the sources in a folder inside
"target", while ant will create the sources directly in the source tree.

Stefano