Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/25 13:48:30 UTC

Welcome new Apache Kylin committer: Hua Huang

I am very pleased to announce that the Project Management Committee
(PMC) of Apache Kylin has asked Hua Huang to become a committer,
and he has already accepted.

Hua Huang has made significant contributions, patches, also activity
answer others questions and issues in Kylin's community.

Welcome Hua Huang! Please share with us a little about yourself.

Luke

On behalf of the Apache Kylin PPMC

Re: Welcome new Apache Kylin committer: Hua Huang

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Welcome, welcome!

Posted by Jian Zhong <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Welcome!

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

答复: Welcome new Apache Kylin committer: Hua Huang

Posted by Huang Hua <hu...@mininglamp.com>.

Posted by 周千昊 <qh...@apache.org>.
welcome

Posted by Dayue Gao <da...@163.com>.